26.7.10

Miranda




[dress from thrift store in LA, shirt from Urban Outfitters, necklace from thrift store in LA, shoes from Aldo]

Another find from the dollar bin! Yes the dress was only a dollar. What a find! I'm not a big fan of such stark white but I was able to make it something I could wear. I've noticed that I use a few pieces in a lot of my outfits (e.g. the maroon button down). I wonder if this is a good thing or bad thing.

Today we ran errands around Miranda. We picked up groceries, looked for shoes, and got me some protective cases for my devices. Then we took Luc over to Ocio where Inma's father has a house. Luc had a blast there. Throwing rocks in the river, wheeling around his little truck, and running around. We went to see Inma's father's garden. And wow! What a garden! I was wishing I had brought my camera so I could take some photos. Maybe another time. We were able to eat some strawberries he had grown. So sweet! All in all, it was a nice relaxing day.

I will end this with a cute picture of Luc.



2 comments:

  1. Wow, it fits so well! Next time you where it take a picture of it without a shrug on... I'd love to see what it looks like by itself. Pretty good for not having tried it on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I liked the ones of the beach town too. You look really good in your dollar dress; what a deal!

    ReplyDelete