12.8.10

Surprises

So I woke up this morning to my mother yelling "We have to go to the airport! He's been waiting there for hours! I'm so mad at them!" Apparently, the company we were getting our exchange student from neglected to tell us that he was coming this morning. All of this has happened very fast. I just heard we were thinking about getting one a month ago. Anyways, he's here, he's very nice, and he wants to play football (the American kind! Shock!)

The rest of the day was very depressing. I went shopping for uniforms. I seriously didn't buy anything I would have ever bought on my own. I shopped at Aeropostale and Old Navy. Ack. Everything is so boring. And I only bought two pairs of pants and a skirt. Whoops. Ugh I was hoping to find something semi-good looking. The only good thing of the trip was that I found vintage Levi's. High waisted shorts just the right wash and look. Finally!

Also I woke up to find myself a bit injured. The tendon going from my ankle and up is very, very tight. If I walk the wrong way, it hurts very badly. This made the trip even worse. Anyways I'm exhausted, so I'm going to bed.

Well continuing with my laziness and lack of inspiration, I do not have any outfit photos, but here are some photos I like.



[sources: scoop models, stockholm streetstyle, fashiongonerogue]

1 comment: